Saturday, 15 September 2012

Close Encounters of the First Kind...

Saturday mornings are the sleepiest times of the weeks for me... my brain is automatically hard-wired to wake up at 5:30 in the morning so however late I sleep on Friday, I  always get up early the next day. Now it is raining cats and dogs outside, so I can't even go out to play. I get bored. Solution? Whip out the laptop and blog!
Is anyone interested in stargazing like me? Do you ever look up at the twinkling night sky and say, "I wish I could see what was beyond" like me?
Yesterday I was watching the stars (yes, that's why I slept late) and I saw a small bright light whizzing across the sky at a great speed. It was going in a funny zigzag pattern and the light was not blinking. Then I saw another light just like that fly towards it, and they crashed and merged into one. I took my eyes off it and called out to my mother. When I looked back, it was gone.
Now, it may seem a bit far-fetched, but seeing is believing. When I told this to my friends, they laughed and mockingly called it a UFO.
I am convinced that it was not just two colliding aeroplanes or something, and I want to know what it was. If anyone has any suggestions?
P.S.- Have you seen the constellation of Casseiopia? It is absolutely beautiful!

No comments: