Friday, 14 September 2012

Good vs. Evil

Hello all!
It's been a very busy day today... thankfully there is a following weekend... an opportunity to sit back and voice my thoughts...
I always wonder what the world would be like if there was no evil. There are many stories that warn us that a totally 'good' world is a bad thing.  Imagine a world where you couldn't lie to save your own life. I know we all have lied some time in our lives, but lies are a form of evil. People think the world would be a better place without war, but if you ask me... I think it is the wars that have brought the whole world together. For example, the Hiroshima and Nagasaki incident. That was truly a villainous act, but the horrific aftermath made people more considerate about others. Basically, according to me it is evil that brings about good. But if there is no evil, how can there be good? Any thoughts?
 

1 comment:

Sabyasachi said...

Continuing on your thought....Do you think it's ethical and moral for a manufacturer of Door Locks/ security systems to pray for more incidents of theft so that people buy more of his products :)