Sunday, 10 March 2013

Exams

It is Sunday and exams start on Tuesday. I feel I have studied but one thing I have learnt this year is that I can never be too sure.
The final exams are always a source of tension. Everyone is so engrossed in their work that no one can even speak a word. That is what makes me feel lonely as well as nervous. However, I do have certain constant companions.
No, not homo sapiens, but the majestic celestial stars.
I admit it is weird, but I sometimes talk to stars. It is almost like talking to a friend, but this friend just listens and does not react. It is a bit like people talking to their teddy bears.
On a happier note, here's a pic of the t shirt I painted yesterday.

1 comment:

Manasa said...

This is beautiful:)
I talk to the stars too....they're always there, even when it's cloudy.